I confess to having an NPR addiction that keeps me sane and intellectually informed when schlepping kids around all over the place in a minivan oh my god i'm that mother. But every once in a while I turn down the volume and yesterday it was just in time to get a sex lesson from Big Brother. Topic of discussion, animal mating.
Big Sister: Well, mating is the same as married.
Big Brother: No, not exactly. You see, well when a boy and girl, a boy and girl animal mate, they well, I don’t exactly know how they mate but when they do, the mommy animal is BOUND to have babies. That is unless a scientist or doctor performs something that causes them not have babies and then they don't.
Big Sister: Hey! Look at that airplane!
Nice. Crisis averted. Because I'm pretty sure that BB just unknowingly brushed the subject of abortion with his little sister and oh hell nah I ain't touchin' that one with a ten foot pole. Not yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment