
It’s confession Wednesday so here it goes. I am hooked on Stephanie Meyer’s The Twilight Series. I’ve only just read the first book of the series, Twilight, and I’m hooked. Now in case you’re not fifteen let me fill you in. It’s basically a teenage vampire novel. Yep, that’s it. A girl moves to small town, meets a boy, falls in love with boy who is actually a vampire, yadda, yadda, yadda. But there’s something about the freakin’ sexual tension in this book that drives you crazy.
Of course when I say you I mean me.
Did I mention this was a novel for the tween/teen set? So, yeah, sexual tension, not sex. Bingo! Ding, ding, ding! You’re the winner! Turns out that that the writer, a sweet Mormon mother of three, has a thing or two to teach us about the art of the kill, so to speak. So while you won’t exactly become short of breath while reading it, you may just feel the need for your own, well, happy ending.
It ain’t deep. But it’s hot.
So I want to know-what's your dirty teeny secret?
1 comment:
You are the second person that has talked about/recommended this book. No joke. And the first person was our age, too.
Post a Comment