
Since you can hardly read this, I'll explain. (I think that if you click on it, you can read it.) I just wanted to show you that it was real. This is Big Sister's Christmas List. And this is what she wants:
1. New clothing, nice pants, long shirt
2. A reusable water bottle, small
3. A plain, no numbers calendar
4. A big toy bin
5. A money making machine
6. A new book shelf
7. An alarm clock
How many of these things are what you think a six year old would ask for? She asks for things out of necessity, not desire. I'm not sure whether I should be fiercely proud or heartbroken. She knows that she needs church clothes and is concerned that her water bottle for her lunch box be reusable. She likes to keep track of what day it is. She wants something big enough to store all of their toys and books. She knows that she's not a morning person so she (reluctantly?) asks for something that she knows will force her get out of bed, where her world is warm and comfortable and quiet.
And the money making machine?
When asked, she explained that if we have more money, we could buy a house and that way if we have another baby, we would have room for everyone.
Big Sister, you are wise beyond your years.
No comments:
Post a Comment