Thursday, May 21, 2009

the labor mix

Must divide into beginning, middle, and end. Really, it's all over the place. Just like me.
I'm sure that once I find myself in the midst of the heaven/hell that is labor I'll want no part of it.
Hilarious.

Victim de la Mode- MC Solaar
There's No Me Without You-Toni Braxton
Breakout- Swing Out Sister
You Are The Sunshine Of My Life -Steve Winwood
Abracadabra -Steve Miller Band
Never Knew Love Like This Before-Stephanie Mills
Hey Nineteen-Steely Dan
Flight IC408- State Of Bengal
I Got You Babe-Sonny & Cher
The Tears of a Clown - Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
I Second That Emotion-Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
The Glamorous Life (Club Edit)- Sheila E
Let the Music Play-Shannon
Estoy AquĆ­- Shakira
Suerte- Shakira
Push It-Salt-N-Pepa
It's Tricky-Run-D.M.C.
Somebody's Watching –Rockwell
Seasons of Love-RENT Soundtrack
Renegades Of Funk-Rage Against The Machine
I Want To Break Free -Queen
Harden My Heart-Quarterflash
C'mon N' Ride It (The Train) -Quad City DJ's
Back on the Chain Gang-The Pretenders
Brass In Pock-Pretenders
Set U Free-Soul
Fever-Peggy Lee
Proof- Paul Simon
The Obvious Child- Paul Simon
Hit Me With Your Best Shot-Pat Benatar
Magic-Olivia Newton-John
Too Close-Next
Cool It Now-New Edition
99 Luftballons-Nena
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' -Michael Jackson
Human Work Of Art-Maxi Priest
Just A Little Bit Longer-Maxi Priest
Break My Stride-Matthew Wilder
Let's Get It On -Marvin Gaye
What's Going On-Marvin Gaye, Al Cleveland, Renaldo Benson
You're All I Need To Bet By-Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
Too Busy Thinking About My Baby-Marvin Gaye (Norman Whitfield, Janie Bradford, Barrett Strong)
What It Feels Like For A Girl -Madonna
Music-Madonna
Power of Love- Luther Vandross
Naked Eye-Luscious Jackson
Grown Apart-Lisa Shaw
Lost in Emotion-Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
All Night Long -Lionel Richie
Self Control-Laura Branigan
Too Hot -Kool & The Gang
Bette Davis Eyes-Kim Carnes
The Gambler-Kenny Rogers
Dreaming-Blondie
I Can See Clearly Now-Johnny Nash
I Walk the Line-Johnny Cash
Feelin' Alright -Cocker
La Flaca-Jarabe de Palo
Jonas And Ezekial-Indigo Girls
Shame on You -Indigo Girls
Romeo And Juliet-Indigo Girls
One Way or Another-Blondie
Sugar Tongue-Indigo Girls
Hammer and a Nail-Indigo Girls
Land Of Canaan-Indigo Girls
Blood And Fire-Indigo Girls
Secure Yourself-Indigo Girls
Money Made You Mean-Indigo Girls
Rock and Roll Heaven's Gate -Indigo Girls
Yield-Indigo Girls
Dairy Queen-Indigo Girls
All That We Let In-Indigo Girls
Private Eyes-Hall and Oates
Sweet Child O Mine-Guns N' Roses
Ooh Aah-Grits ft. TobyMac
Shake You Down-Gregory Abbott
Abilene-The Great Unknowns

3 comments:

jmac said...

It will be interesting to see if you remember any of these songs playing at all afterward...bon chance my friend!

Liz said...

In the Paul Simon vein, "Born at the Right Time" came in handy for me (especially the live Central Park version)

Christy P said...

I'm adding it now...